Saturday, June 12, 2010

Tacos at the Promenade

Aaaaaahhhhhh it's been a long time since we've updated this thing so sorry.

The last place we went to was last Friday at the Promenade next to the Water Park on the Boardwalk.



The promenade isn't exactly one specific restaurant,it's more like a food court. I've never even been there and I've been spending my summers in OC for like 22 years. I imagine though it is Shoobie central.

Anyway, we stopped at the taco stand. Lauren didn't get anything because she doesn't like taco's, but I did.
I ordered one soft taco and one hard shell taco. You had the option of ordering different flavored tortillas for the tacos, but I just stayed with regular. It was a really big soft taco, they used like a large sized tortilla and it was very filling. The hardshell taco was red, but I don't exactly know the flavor. They were average taco's. No different than any taco you would make at home. The meat was nothign special, the cheese was nothing special. The only good thing about it was the fact that it was a big soft taco. But if you're on the beach and desperate for a taco, go for it.


John's ate: Hard shell and soft shell taco, C, "I'll leave the Promenade to the shoobies."

No comments:

Post a Comment