Monday, August 16, 2010

Kohr Bro's


What's summer on the OC boardwalk without some of Kohr Brother's original frozen custard?  It's a staple of the OC boardwalk 5 locations.  Unbeknownest to John, there are actually locations all across the east coast, even in Texas.  Lauren knew this and decided to play an evil cruel joke on John and tell him that this would be a good entry for the blog so she could get ice cream.  Either way, Kohr Brother's has some classic frozen custard that is perfect for a night on the boardwalk or as a treat if you're sitting on the beach.

John ate, Chocolate dipper vanilla custard cone, B+ 
"I didn't know this was a chain! We don't like to review chains!  Oh well, Kohr Brothers is pretty sweet.  I got a chocolate dipped cone where the chocolate hardens.  It was pretty awesome.  The custard was creamy and very good."


Lauren ate Orange and Vanilla Swirl on a Cone, B

"I've had Kohr Bros. before.  I tried to tell John that it was a chain, but he never listens to me.  Typical man.  Anyway, I got the Orange and Vanilla swirl on a cone.  It's so popular that it's on the sign!  It's also healthy and tasty! I really enjoyed it.  I love creamsicles and the orange and vanilla together is always a great combination.  I tried a bite of John's ice cream cone and sort of regretted my healthy one.  However, I ended up really enjoying it will most likely get it again and again in the future!"

No comments:

Post a Comment